- Game Type: Tournament Draft
- Map: Summoner’s Rift
- Team Size: 5
- Number of teams: 8
- Double elimination, best of one
- Requirements: A ranked account (lvl 30, 16+ owned champions, 10+ ranked games played)
How it works:
- Your account ranking is used to generate balanced teams
- You will get your team roster ~7 days prior to the event; get some practice with your team!
- When you arrive - organizers will tell you which station you are at and when you are playing (there are 8 stations at Happy Turbo)
- Computers are free as long as your team is still in the tournament!
- Headsets/Microphones are recommended for team communication, or you can just yell!
- Bring food and water or plan to buy lunch! You need energy to win!
- Purchase a duo ticket with the name of both summoners, alternatively send a message to the admin 'Andrew Klotz' with the duo summoner names
- Limit of 12 duo spots
- Diamond+ cannot duo with another Diamond+, you partner has to be plat or lower!
Made of many individual single Tournaments:
- Each tournament has balanced teams
- Teams are different tournament to tournament in the series
- You can play in one or all of the tournaments in the series
- RP prizing for each tournament in the series, same as regular tournaments
- Cash prizing is based off performance over all the series
- You do not need to play in all the tournaments to win cash prizing
- e.g. 1st place in 2 tournaments will give you 2000 series points'; potentially putting you in 1st place for the series compared to playing in all 3, but earning < 2000 series points